What Settings Should I Use?
I was wondering if anyone knew what settings I should use to play kingdom hearts II without all the random fps jumps. I have my power set to high performance and have been messing around with the graphic settings so am able to play it pretty well just get to those random parts where it either slows way down or speeds up. I am using PCSX2 on a gateway laptop with these specs:
Intel HD Graphics
4GB RAM
Intel Celeron CPU B815 @ 1.60GHz, 1.60GHz
and Windows 7 Home edition 64-bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Post your Pcsx2 settings too.

But looking at you specs, your CPU and GPU seems to be the problem.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
(08-16-2012, 08:14 AM)Jrock6661 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone knew what settings I should use to play kingdom hearts II without all the random fps jumps.

Easy. Set your maximum framerate to 10. Now enjoying your game at 10FPS all the time. I swear the framerate won't jump anymore. Laugh
Dude don't troll.

Anyway, other than what I said try ENABLING the FRAME LIMITER in the Core GS settings
She wasn't trolling
*facepalm*

Seriously? It's not THAT obvious?
(08-16-2012, 02:37 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: *facepalm*

Seriously? It's not THAT obvious?

with that set-up you dont get more then 10 fps in almost all games, havent you seen what specs he/she has?
(08-16-2012, 08:17 AM)Livy Wrote: Easy. Set your maximum framerate to 10. Now enjoying your game at 10FPS all the time. I swear the framerate won't jump anymore. Laugh

Framerates doesn't effect speed ( if you mean NTSC and Pal ones )

they are just percentages ( like if you had 30 FPS and you set the rate to 30 you get 15 Wink )

however if you mean BASE FRAMERATE ADJUST well that's too harsh only 10% Laugh
I mean just tell him that he/she won't be able to run the game properly. A 10fps action game is literally a joke.