What are CRC hacks?
im new to emulation and im not quite sure what are crc hacks and what level they should be for each game and render, i know that full is recomended for directx and partial for opengl but somentimes i need bump it up to avoid graphical glitche, so i'm not sure what im doing and what im supossed to do.

Sponsored links

CRC hacks are built in hacks that disable certain graphical effects in a game, usually because they aren't being emulated properly and cause problems. It is recommended you use the setting correct for your renderer (DX11 or OpenGL), but you can raise it higher if you just want to remove the effects anyway, or lower if you wanna see if it has been fixed and we've just forgotten to remove it Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-10-2018, 08:40 PM)refraction Wrote: CRC hacks are built in hacks that disable certain graphical effects in a game, usually because they aren't being emulated properly and cause problems. It is recommended you use the setting correct for your renderer (DX11 or OpenGL), but you can raise it higher if you just want to remove the effects anyway, or lower if you wanna see if it has been fixed and we've just forgotten to remove it Tongue
In recent development versions the "Automatic" setting is recommended. Wink
I didn't even know we had an "Automatic" option, shows how much attention I pay Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thanks