What are solutions for detecting wheel issues?
Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for the built-in wheel support in the latest builds, which eliminates the need for third-party plugins. The implementation is impressive, and it includes comprehensive Force Feedback support.

In my experience, Gran Turismo 3, WRC Rally Evolved, and NASCAR Dirt To Daytona have worked flawlessly without any issues. However, the NHRA Countdown to Championship (2007) game has some problems, such as the inability to calibrate the steering axis, which required me to add a little deadzone in the emulator configuration to go straight. Additionally, the force feedback is too strong and cannot be adjusted without altering the wheel software.

My primary issue, though, is with Ratbag's two PS2 games: World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 2002 and Saturday Night Speedway. Although both games detect the wheel, they detect it as Player 2, even when it is set as USB device one and even if I disable the first player controller completely. This makes it impossible to navigate the menus and renders the wheel unusable in single player modes, which defeats the purpose of using it.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for resolvingĀ these issues, please let me know. Thanks!

Sponsored links