What are the best settings for Sims 2?
Thank you for the sugestion Ryudo. I tried the changes you mentioned but it does not change the flickring (background, walls, objects and the sims hair).

I did not post the game fixes because I dont have any currently on.

Sponsored links

Did you try using zeroGS ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Please set VU Clamping mode to normal.

Please provide the full emulog after the problem occurred.
Thanks Ryudo for the sugestions, I tried the changes you mentioned but it did not change the flickering (the flickering is still awful on the background, walls, sims hair and some objects).
Ssakash what are the different video backends and in what tab do I alter them?

Im sorry about the nuisance, im still new to this emulator. Thanks for everyone that is in this forum that helps how to use this emulator correctly. Smile
You would have to select zerGS in GS drop down list at plugin selector menu.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I changed the VU Clamping mode to normal and it fixed the flickering problems!
Thanks willkuer.

I tried to change the select zerGS in GS drop down list at plugin selector menu, but I dont seem to have that ZerGS plugin ( I attached the screenshot). But since its fixed I wont need to change it anymore. Thank you too ssakash and the others for the help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry I did not post the log. I seem to have made a mess in the plugins configuration window and bios and now I cant pinpoint where in the log I made the change of the VU Clamping mode to normal. But its running smoothly now.
(04-11-2015, 05:38 AM)jerikochan Wrote: Sorry I did not post the log.
that's not need anymore since, your problem is solved. if you have any more issues feel free to ask for support.
- Refraction
Thank you very much for the help. Smile