What are the keyboard shortcuts?
F7 - Cycle shaders (scanlines, e.t.c)

You must have one of the latest builds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Sponsored links

Home - Cycles external shader on/off atlest it does in the svn build i have, think newer ones had it removed for time being
I'm gonna keep this, good to have Smile

F1 - Create savestate
F2 - Cycles between savestates (0-9)
F3 - Loads savestate
F4 - Toggles frame limiter on/off
F5 - Changes interlacing mode
F6 - Change Aspect Ratio (4:3, 16:9, Fit to screen)
F8 - Take Screenshot (saved under pcsx2/snaps)
F7 - Cycle shaders (scanlines, e.t.c) latest builds
F9 - Toggle between Hardware/Software rendering
Tab - Toggle Turbo mode On/Off
PageUp - Toggle FXAA On/Off
Escape - Pause game
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
that should be put in the guide just like that
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-30-2014, 12:48 AM)Grammer_nazi Wrote: Okay, this may make me sound real stupid.

But I downloaded PCXS2 today, and I can't figure out what the keyboard shortcuts for pausing and using savestates are.

On most other emulators I've used, F10 or F12 or something like that is used as the pause hotkey, and usually F1-9 keys are also used to save savestates (and Shift+F# to load). Some emulators use a different scheme, but nearly all also have a way to configure the keyboard shortcuts, or at least display them together with the menu entry for that particular function (e.g. pause). In PCSX2, I have found neither the hotkeys nor the hotkey config so far.

So, am I being stupid, or does PCSX2 not actually support keyboard shortcuts for even pausing?

Seriously? 2 pages for this? Readme page 5.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-30-2014, 12:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: Seriously? 2 pages for this? Readme page 5.

no offense, but you know people dont read that let alone the stickys on this forum. Which why i keep saying there need to be did you read "this" pop up before people are aloud to post.
(01-30-2014, 10:05 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: no offense, but you know people dont read that let alone the stickys on this forum. Which why i keep saying there need to be did you read "this" pop up before people are aloud to post.

People who won't read readme's or stickies won't read anything you throw at them anyway. You will only end up bothering the people who DO read them. And no offense but whoever doesn't bother reading the docs first doesn't have the right to ask for support anyway
[Image: newsig.jpg]