What decides if a game works with PCSX2 or not?
I Now that about 5% of games dont work (Hopefully that will be fixed in the future) but, why do some games work and some not.

Sponsored links

Every game is different is the simple answer
(03-16-2015, 01:07 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Every game is different is the simple answer

Yeah. How do you fix a game to work with it? Ive been wanting to play The spongbob squarepants movie for the nostalgia but its the 5% sadly.
(03-16-2015, 01:10 AM)Destructor rph Wrote: Yeah. How do you fix a game to work with it? Ive been wanting to play The spongbob squarepants movie for the nostalgia but its the 5% sadly.

Every fix is different, although some issues, in the same game or not, may be related Tongue
(03-16-2015, 01:14 AM)Coornio Wrote: Every fix is different, although some issues, in the same game or not, may be related Tongue

Does the PCSX2 guys ever work to fix games or nah?
Well if they didn't do that, then what would they do lol?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-16-2015, 01:29 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well if they didn't do that, then what would they do lol?

Haha true. Is there anywhere i can submit a request to them for a fix?
This game is a good example of of recent progress... Since prafull just made a patch.

Please check if that pnach works for you (even if you have the ntsc version). Report back if it worked.

(03-16-2015, 01:54 AM)Destructor rph Wrote: Haha true. Is there anywhere i can submit a request to them for a fix?

Jesalvein and Bositman are the ones that handle user request. Just send a message to both of them containing all your wished for future improvements.
(03-16-2015, 01:55 AM)willkuer Wrote: This game is a good example of of recent progress... Since prafull just made a patch.

Please check if that pnach works for you (even if you have the ntsc version). Report back if it worked.

Jesalvein and Bositman are the ones that handle user request. Just send a message to both of them containing all your wished for future improvements.

Patch doesent work with NTSC edition. Gonna message both of them. Thanks!
please find valid cheats for both region codes (eg infinite money or infinite health cheats). Using these we probably can port the hack to the ntsc version.