What do I need to do to win another chance?
Guys, I posted a topic here asking for help to run a game, so the moderator told me to post the entire emulog file.
But as I didn't know, I hadn't read the rules, I included the place where the ISO (rom) was. I received a warning, my alert level increased, and my topic was closed. So, as I still needed to run this game, I opened another topic by apologizing and posting the emulog correctly this time. Once again my topic was closed and I didn't know why this time. For the third time I asked for help with the same game (Mafia) and ended up being banned. Now I created another account with another username and another email that I have asking for one more chance. I promise to no longer post the link along with the emulog of any game I ask for support here, but I still help to run this game and I need also that someone to disband that other account of mine. The justice of men and of God gives one more chance to those who make the mistake of not knowing that it is wrong. Why would it be different here?

Sponsored links

To receive support you'll need to send proof to an admin that you own the game and a PS2 console. Include a photo with a physical copy of the game, PS2 console and your username please.
It's not because you posted the log that shows you downloaded the ISO, it's because everyone now knows that you downloaded it and the forum has a no piracy policy. Those are the rules and you've been flagged as a pirate my dude.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(02-25-2020, 10:24 AM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: It's not because you posted the log that shows you downloaded the ISO, it's because everyone now knows that you downloaded it and the forum has a no piracy policy. Those are the rules and you've been flagged as a pirate my dude.
And now, how do I get support with this game? Whatever it takes, I need to run this game. Should I wait a few days?
(02-25-2020, 09:45 PM)gansoprof Wrote: And now, how do I get support with this game? Whatever it takes, I need to run this game. Should I wait a few days?

Check your inbox, I sent you a message
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(02-25-2020, 10:41 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Check your inbox, I sent you a message

I don't know what you're telling him but please let us deal with pirates, thanks.
(02-25-2020, 11:41 PM)CK1 Wrote: I don't know what you're telling him but please let us deal with pirates, thanks.
Hey man, can you help me?

I bought the game, only for PC. I needed to know the game's key commands for PS2 to set up my controller on the PC. As I didn't find a page on the internet that showed the commands for each key, I preferred to download the game for PS2 to look at the commands. I wasn't going to buy the original PS2 game just for that.

In fact, I don't understand why you care so much about using pirated games on the emulator if everything is out of date and the originals are very expensive because of the scarcity. The Mafia game I bought on Steam.
Quote:Hey man, can you help me?
No
Quote:I bought the game, only for PC. I needed to know the game's key commands for PS2 to set up my controller on the PC. As I didn't find a page on the internet that showed the commands for each key, I preferred to download the game for PS2 to look at the commands. I wasn't going to buy the original PS2 game just for that.
yes, so, you decided to pirate it.
Come on... try to think a bit... Just a bit.
Quote:In fact, I don't understand why you care so much about using pirated games on the emulator if everything is out of date and the originals are very expensive because of the scarcity. The Mafia game I bought on Steam.
because of legal issues. we explain this in the forums rules you agreed when registering.
if you can't understand/follow them, then just don't come here asking for support.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go