What do I need to upgrade?
Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?
Proccessor: AMD a10 with RAEDON HD GRAPHICS 2.10 GhZ
Installed RAM: 4gb(3.27gb usable)

If I upgrade my ram will that help the match not lag? And also running the actual game disc runs faster or does the burned image iso run faster? Thanks a lot for the help! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Sponsored links

(02-11-2014, 12:43 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?

If I upgrade my ram will that help the match not lag? And also running the actual game disc runs faster or does the burned image iso run faster? Thanks a lot for the help! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

What is your price range.

The disc image is better.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-11-2014, 12:46 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What is your price range.

The disc image is better.

I was thinking 100$? maybe a little bit over. AT THE MOST. Sad
(02-11-2014, 01:01 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: I was thinking 100$? maybe a little bit over. AT THE MOST. Sad

Stick to your ps2 then.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-11-2014, 12:43 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?

What are your EE and GS percentages when a slowdown occurs? It's shown in the title bar when in windowed mode.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black