What games actually work?
(04-10-2014, 07:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: what ? Blink

probably added all the cores together

Sponsored links

(04-10-2014, 07:19 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Better tell us which game(s) you library has. I guess most of us should be able to tell you which ones will run good among yours

Hmmm that could take me a while as I have 2 40 leaf cd wallets full to the brim. Might be easier to buy a new PS2. I just thought someone could mention a couple of games that don't need speedhacks to work. Never mind.
its really simple.. 90% of games on my i3 don't need speedhacks. on my E2200 they needed them. The simple fact is you have to check them yourself. Sure, we could tell you 50/60/70 games that work flawlessly. but if you don't have them, what's the point?

And to be rather blunt: what was the purpose of you getting PCSX2 if not to play these games in ways other than intended originally?
(04-10-2014, 07:27 AM)Ramus Wrote: Hmmm that could take me a while as I have 2 40 leaf cd wallets full to the brim. Might be easier to buy a new PS2. I just thought someone could mention a couple of games that don't need speedhacks to work. Never mind.

all of them will need speedhacks if your rig isn't powerful enough.
very few of them will need speedhacks if you have a powerful rig.

Your question has no straight answer
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
what'a ya know I ninja'd you for a change Jes Tongue
Bloody hell it's like I asked 2 aliens what time McDonalds opens. A simple "I found Suikoden runs fine on my ATI Windows 7 machine" was all I was looking for but no.
"what was the purpose of you getting PCSX2 if not to play these games in ways other than intended originally?" Because my PS2s drive and memory cards don't work and there are still PS2 games I want to play...... Why play a game differently than intended? Makes no sense to me unless you just play games to hack and cheat. Isn't using games other than intended against the EULA?
hardly, or there wouldn't be Gamesharks and Action Replays running about.

And I didn't just mean cheats.. Some people upscale PS2 games, create widescreen hacks, and such. (I don't, but that's another matter)

and as far as this comment:
"Bloody hell it's like I asked 2 aliens what time McDonalds opens."

We've been around the block with lots of games, lots of hardware specs and all sorts of problems YOU haven't even thought of. A far as the low end of the spectrum I used to have one of, if not THE slowest PC on the forum, and I made pcsx2 behave how I wanted it to, So When I say things are very different based on the hardware I am 100% NOT BLUFFING everything depends on your pc, the games you play, and how you intend to play them
(04-10-2014, 07:48 AM)Ramus Wrote: Bloody hell it's like I asked 2 aliens what time McDonalds opens. A simple "I found Suikoden runs fine on my ATI Windows 7 machine" was all I was looking for but no.
all my Ps2 games have been working fine on my rig (see specs in my sig)
Quote:Isn't using games other than intended against the EULA?
Er... Maybe. But that's another topic, and I don't even see why you are asking this ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I am the one that mentioned the other than originally intended Jes, I wanted to know what pcsx2 was expected to do, be it widescreen hacks or cheats or texture mods, etc
(04-10-2014, 07:48 AM)Ramus Wrote: Blxxxx hxxx it's like I asked 2 aliens what time McDonalds opens. A simple "I found Suikoden runs fine on my ATI Windows 7 machine" was all I was looking for but no.

look here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Public-compatibility-list

Quote:"what was the purpose of you getting PCSX2 if not to play these games in ways other than intended originally?" Because my PS2s drive and memory cards don't work and there are still PS2 games I want to play...... Why play a game differently than intended? Makes no sense to me unless you just play games to hack and cheat. Isn't using games other than intended against the EULA?
what you do with your games and where you put them is up to you [Image: naughty.gif],
i could post something sarcastic but i'm not that childish [Image: shifty.gif]
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)