What good games will run on my computer?
(01-24-2014, 07:28 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Ya,i have to confide in Jesalvein s Knowledge,because my base its only in the numbers of ghz,i never worked before with a Pentium,only AMD and the moderns intel series ,Jesalvein have a vision above the GHZ of a processor,with knowledge about architetures,and other really technicals infos,as he said -2.8Ghz isn't "that" bad,but the Pentium D's architecture is.
I only defended the 2.8ghz,but about pentium i never wanted buy.
Really many person s talk bad about pentil.

just wait 3 or 4years then people will starting to say i7 is wrost! I know percore performance and achitecture also matters their !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

You can see the age of the man created this thread?33,with this age you can buy a better computer?not?,about the i7,yes many persons in the actuallytis days wanted have a times machines(extreme highs pcs),but why?i dont know,the motives for all this power,and many persons wanted had the bests tops hardware equipaments,you can see persons buy a pcs for 3.000 dollars or more....
(01-24-2014, 07:47 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: You can see the age of the man created this thread?33,with this age you can buy a better computer?not?,about the i7,yes many persons in the actuallytis days wanted have a times machines(extreme highs pcs),but why?i dont know,the motives for all this power,and many persons wanted had the bests tops hardware equipaments,you can see persons buy a pcs for 3.000 dollars or more....

right, but my intense to say those words is to let you know that how people make an decent machine of their time the wrost machine of this time in 1 sec! :-)

@to all-Just to say dont take my words personally!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1