What happened to the beta (1888) ??
well for some reason the installer wont work for me, but i was able to download the beta and plugins separately before i got my new comp.
but now on the beta download page they are not available for download ??
Thanks..

Sponsored links

There is some bug with the installer,it says that vcredist_x86 is already installed but it's not and vcredist_x86 is required for pcsx2 to work.

If you download pcsx2 and the plugins,the emu still wont work if you don't have Redistributable Package(vcredist_x86) installed
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Visual c++ 2008 SP1 (vcredist_x86 sp1), get it and install it yourself first?

Edited, thanks to post below!
(10-01-2009, 06:45 PM)elvin presler Wrote: fixed

That's too old and it won't work,the emu needs the one from 2008
(10-01-2009, 06:47 PM)vsub Wrote: That's too old and it won't work,the emu needs the one from 2008

Whoops! Sorry about that and thanks for the correction. I fixed it with an edit to the C++ 2008 SP1. You may want to break my old link in your quote of it to avoid a miss-click on it? That's the newest one right? I keep both versions on my PC because so many things need them to run...most still use the old 2005 one.

Also, the PCSX2 r1888 installer will leave it in your temp folder after install...though it is a slightly older version. You could get that one after install and manually install it? On vista it (vcredist_x86.exe) remains in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp"