MP APIC : Yes
System BIOS Version : HP-CPC - 42302e31

Video System
Monitor : Plug and Play Monitor
Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

2 gigabytes ddr2 ram

Plugins im using-
GSdx 890 SSE2
gigaherz cddvd rom plugin (note i have tried using actual PS2 discs and mounting ISO's with daemon tools since the linuzappz iso utility gives me an error saying it cant load my iso)

i have done some research and it would appear that my graphics card is beefy enough games were initial D special stage and megaman x8

im wondering if its my processor or perhaps my ram? i was running into the same issue with a nvidia 8800 GS card so i upgraded and to no avail the same thing is happenining Wacko

Sponsored links

It's a single core cpu. The speed is also on the low side. 2fps sounds about right.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
2ps is still very low for 2 fpas, i'd try disabling any kind of power saver tool, cool and quiet or whatever, however as stated dr_thrax hinted at you cant really expect playable speed anyway...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thanks for the ninja replies i guess i just need to upgrade everything except my graphics now Smile
Yeah that GTX 260 beast is really going to waste on the ancient single core Athlon. Upgrading it will also mean a motherboard change unfortunately...
[Image: newsig.jpg]