What is causing this? Is it a problem with my graphics card?
(05-20-2013, 09:28 PM)Coornio Wrote: So the fact that practically the whole screen is black when it shouldn't doesn't tell you something's off. Dude.

looks like a keyhole..

Sponsored links

(05-20-2013, 09:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: looks like a keyhole..

Keyhole? You may need to update your prescription for a pair of new glasses Tongue

Just observe around the character, the color around him. All the blackness of the screen is the bug.
(05-20-2013, 09:56 PM)Coornio Wrote: Keyhole? You may need to update your prescription for a pair of new glasses Tongue

Really now? you're going to resort to insults?
I suggest you both calm down and let the OP answer.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-20-2013, 07:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: don't see a problem. that's just KH style. why don't you highlight what you're referring to?

The entire screen is black.

And this isn't an issue, how exactly?
Not just a blackness issue but the gaming is only running about about 35FPS so I think the problem is the PC is to old and is missing some key GPU features here.
Kingdom Hearts 2? This game is KINGDOM HEARTS 2? But I have kingdom hearts 2 on pcsx2 and I haven't had an issue like this on there....So, really... what game is this? No jokes please. I'm guessing that weird sprite on the right is Jack Skelengton Tongue
(05-21-2013, 04:07 AM)Mark57Raider Wrote: Kingdom Hearts 2? This game is KINGDOM HEARTS 2? But I have kingdom hearts 2 on pcsx2 and I haven't had an issue like this on there....So, really... what game is this? No jokes please. I'm guessing that weird sprite on the right is Jack Skelengton Tongue

Indeed, neither the OP said which game is it and neither was asked, I can't remember having seen something like this playing KH2 long ago on PS2 amd have not played it again to the end on PCSX2 so I'm not sure, but really does not look like KH at all.
Imagination is where we are truly real
OP, post your emulog while running this game.

This will solve alot of confusion.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Me thinks the OP has either solved his problem already, or he mayhaps been scared off from posting more for some unknown reason...
[Image: 2748844.png]