What is wrong with Shadow hearts 1?
I also tried to run the game at 100%, but only gets a 70-80%

This is my system:
-Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2
-Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
-Memory: 1792MB RAM
-DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
-Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
Display Memory: 512.0 MB

PCSX2 conf:
-Graphics: Gsdx 3069 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16
Renderer: Direct3D9 (Hardware)

I tried some configurations but no one speed up the emulation...
May I change my Graph. Card or install DirectX 10?

Sponsored links

I just found after testing that certain places on the Judgement Ring are impossible to hit with VU Cycle Stealing above Moderate.

Moderate may limit it as well, but I was able to hit a certain spot only by turning this down.

I wish I had known that when I started playing!
Thanks to everyone who works on PCSX2 and its components. It's awesome to play on PC and it just keeps getting better!
What the Hell's the point then in having Hardware Mode and all of these wonderful graphic increasing options if you get penalized for using them by having black lines thrown all over the games?! o_O
(12-11-2014, 03:18 AM)DarkHarbringer666 Wrote: What the Hell's the point then in having Hardware Mode and all of these wonderful graphic increasing options if you get penalized for using them by having black lines thrown all over the games?! o_O

Hardware mode works perfectly for most of the games and causes issues only in some games. and, stop necroing a 5 year old thread
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go