[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

Do NOT use motioninjoy. It is crappy spyware lol. Use this http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

It's excellent. It's also what I use.

The 4GB patch is only needed for a few games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
[deleted]
Need to post the Hawrdware ID in the thread so scarlett can add it to the drivers. Quick heads up. The drivers will basically force the bluetooth to only be usable with the PS3 controller and nothing else. So be mindful of that if you use the bluetooth for anything else.
[deleted]
Yeah its reversible just takes a little bit of work tho.
According to some posts I have read about motionjoy... once you instal it, its nearly impossible to get the bluetooth working with anything. Thats why they are promoting some BT dongle on their site or something.

I guess that explains why my laptop and phone cant connect to each other via bluetooth anymore :/
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
(05-15-2014, 02:26 PM)Thewonderboy Wrote: According to some posts I have read about motionjoy... once you instal it, its nearly impossible to get the bluetooth working with anything. Thats why they are promoting some BT dongle on their site or something.

I guess that explains why my laptop and phone cant connect to each other via bluetooth anymore :/
Special adapter drivers are just installed
The same happens with scarlet rush's tool

If you'll need standard bluetooth again, you only have to open windows device manager and update with the vanilla drivers