What's the music in 2006 demo video? "PCSX2-720x480-720KBPSv-ML3a"
Been looking for a while trying to find the title to no avail. I think it was around ~2006, pcsx2.net posted a video showing the emulator running various games. Uploaded it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9fxo3UVQwM

Anyone could tell me the name of the track?

Sponsored links

If you have the Video, why don't you just record the Sound from it.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 24000Hz stereo 56kbps [Audio 1]
(01-13-2012, 05:52 PM)recoder Wrote: If you have the Video, why don't you just record the Sound from it.

hmm do you recommend a good program to do so ?
Here you go, save you some effort Smile It's actually a song by myself, but you will need a .ogg player like winamp or vlc or something to play it

Attached Files
.rar   Refraction - 81FC0.rar (Size: 1,95 MB / Downloads: 158)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-14-2012, 02:09 PM)refraction Wrote: Here you go, save you some effort Smile It's actually a song by myself, but you will need a .ogg player like winamp or vlc or something to play it

can you tell me in a PM what did you do i really need to know how to do it Smile
I made it in cubase Tongue I did the entire song lol

CK Emu did the intro/credits stuff in 3d Studio Max and us 2 and a load of testers made the videos of the games

but i soley made the music from scratch, hence the song having my name on it lol

You're good at this, Ref Tongue2
lol i dont really listen to that style of music much anymore Tongue And funnily i thought it was terribly made too Tongue

(01-14-2012, 02:09 PM)refraction Wrote: Here you go, save you some effort Smile It's actually a song by myself, but you will need a .ogg player like winamp or vlc or something to play it

Oh wow I see, so that's why I couldn't find it anywhere ^^ I really like it, specially around ~1.30 when the rhythm changes, I think it matched really well the video (when the chick is stomping the guitar against the ground).

Am I free to use it for other videos?

Thanks!