What's the status of PCSX2 (SVN - New GUI)? Stable enough to use?
Unless you have a specific game that is fixed in the latest SVN, you're better off just waiting until the dev team think it's stable, which apparently won't be too far away from this point.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

i hope its close cause i rly want to see the new gui without all those bugs and also to play games i couldnt Laugh
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
The main drawback of using the SVNs is that there's a (good) chance we'll be breaking savestate compatibility and plugin compatibility a couple more times before the beta is ready. Once the beta is up, savestates will be versioned again to retain backwards compat (when possible, as always), and we shouldn't need to make any more arbitrary changes or additions to plugin APIs.

The second drawback for the moment is that there's no memorycard manager yet, and the memorycard+savestate corruption protection isn't in place (games like Tales of the Abyss will clobber memorycards if you use them in conjunction with savestates).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team