What would be a great recording software for PCSX2 that doesn't lag the emulator?
I will soon be starting a Let's Play series on YouTube, and I'll be playing PS2 Games by using PCSX2. I've been trying to find a good recording software for PCSX2 that doesn't lag the emulator, but I can't find one. I've used some, but they just lag the game. Which one would you guys recommend to record PCSX2? Also, is there any settings required to make sure the emulator doesn't lag?

Sponsored links

what are your specs ?
which game do you want to record ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
OBS with quick synch. If you're using an intel cpu that is (Sandy Bridge and above).
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
My specs are:  
Processor: Intel ® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8:00 GB (7:80 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Pen and Touch: Touch Support with 10 Touch Points

And I also, I want to record  WWE Games like SmackDown Here Comes The Pain, and basically all of the WWE PS2 Games.
Of you set power plan to high performance, I guess the internal recorder should be fine
So, if I set the performance to high performance, are you sure there won't be any lag?
Sure -> no.
It'll be OK most of the time, though
Well, I know that, but isn't there any other emulator that doesn't lag the game? I used internal recorder and it usually lags some of my games. Which ones would you recommend that doesn't lag the game and still keeps it on it's fast performance?
the only emu that won't lag the game is your real PS2 console + a capture card.
(08-01-2016, 06:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the only emu that won't lag the game is your real PS2 console + a capture card.

That's not a emulator. Am talking about a recorder that still has PCSX2 perform fast, not a emulator.