What would be the optimal graphics settings for me?
What would be the optimal graphics settings for me to play Kingdom Hearts 1&2 at 60fps,and look as good as possible?

My Specs:
i7 2600 (non-k)
16GB ram
R9 380 2GB

It already runs great at default settings,but since i have some head room,i would like to up settings if possible to get the best results.

Sponsored links

The main option you'll be concerned with is the "Internal Resolution" option in GSDX, the higher the Native x# value, the cleaner the lines will look.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-12-2016, 07:26 PM)refraction Wrote: The main option you'll be concerned with is the "Internal Resolution" option in GSDX, the higher the Native x# value, the cleaner the lines will look.

What do you think is the highest i could run without dropping below 60fps?
Try the higher IR's You won't really know until you check them. Cause it is different for each game.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
You might manage x6, you might only manage x2. However once you hit x3 or x4 it is almost diminishing returns, so you don't need to go too crazy.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-12-2016, 09:54 PM)refraction Wrote: You might manage x6, you might only manage x2. However once you hit x3 or x4 it is almost diminishing returns, so you don't need to go too crazy.
That depends on the screen size. I still notice the difference with 5x on my full HD screen, but 3x is pretty good mix of performance and looks for the majority of games.
Bottom line, try different IR settings and see what works for you.  No sense for people to guess when you can just find out for yourself
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM