Whay should I do with Gamefixes issues? How to report it?
Well, I found that FPU Mul hack lead to freeze of Drakar the Ancient gates -- so this is not real bug, but gamefix issue, and gamefixes are know for being destructive. So I don't know what to do with issue. Should I report it? Or not? Where and how?

Sponsored links

you should only use those gamefixes for those games.
Just as Saiki states, gamefixes are to be used only with the games they are designed for.
And? If something happens -- it's an issue. And FPU mul contains following text "Possible other games". It's important to know gamefix incompatibilities.
posible, not 100% certain
(04-11-2009, 07:06 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: And? If something happens -- it's an issue. And FPU mul contains following text "Possible other games". It's important to know gamefix incompatibilities.

But you don't know which are those "other" possible games.
(04-11-2009, 07:06 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: And? If something happens -- it's an issue. And FPU mul contains following text "Possible other games". It's important to know gamefix incompatibilities.

_And_ it's not at all important to know gamefix incompatibilities just because gamefixes are designed for the specific games. "Possible other games" means "it may accidently help some game that doesn't work". Gamefixes are not designed to be used on the games that do not need them and it beats me why would anyone want to keep it on for some game that doesn't need it.

To my understanding - gamefixes are basically hacks, so they have their incompatibilities.
The fpu mul hack is actually pretty bad and buggy. I believe that in the newer svn versions it no longer says "possibly other games".