When is PCSX2 0.9.7 MAC coming out??
I would like an updated version of PCSX2 because I need a new controller. Right now I'm using ZeroPad. Is there a better controller for a PS3??

Just curious if anyone knows if someone is going to release a newer version??
SmileBiggrin

Sponsored links

pcsx2 0.9.7 mac even when that comes would still use the same controller plugin. And I haven't started porting 0.9.7 yet
(12-12-2010, 12:40 PM)zedr0n Wrote: pcsx2 0.9.7 mac even when that comes would still use the same controller plugin. And I haven't started porting 0.9.7 yet

is 0.9.7 gonna have this controller issue fixed, i know its been a problem with snow leopard users..
I Haven't had any issues with my dualshock 3 controller. Are you using it via usb or bluetooth? The cool thing about SL is that it has drivers built in for the controller natively. Which is one of the reasons I'm really excited about 0.9.7 for OS X, I'm sick of using the cumbersome motioninjoy drivers on windows. It's reaaaaaaaaally frustrating. Either way PCSX2 Quartz is able to find it and use it without flaw, even on bluetooth.

Speaking of which, is there even a rough guess on the release date of 0.9.7? I seriously can't wait for it!