When the new stable version of pcsx2 releases?
Hi. I'm waiting so long for new stable version, But there is no release  Sad
Some one tell me when it will release? Is it near? Or too far?

Sponsored links

defnie "near" and "too far" ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-18-2018, 09:22 AM)beh1110 Wrote: Hi. I'm waiting so long for new stable version, But there is no release  Sad

You can use latest dev builds: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Those builds are officially not released as stable, but i think that now in 2018 they are much better, and more compatible than 1.4.0.
get the nightly builds "dont wait" for the official-stable builds...pick the build number you desire the best...
similar to rpcs3 builds...i would stay 6692 build that is best nightly build for me...
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Thanks friends, But I wanted to know release date of stable version if any one knows.
when it's done.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Stable don't mean "100% no problems expected"
If a new "stable" version is released but it contains a bug with only the game you want to play(don't expect the devs to release a new stable just for that....unless it is a popular game),will you still wait for the next stable version or use the next beta version that fixes your game.

Currently the latest beta is way better than 1.4.0 and if the devs decide to make 1.6.0 out of the latest beta,I don't think there will be much difference(if any)between the latest beta and 1.6.0(maybe 2-3fps more)
(05-18-2018, 09:22 AM)beh1110 Wrote: Hi. I'm waiting so long for new stable version, But there is no release  Sad

You are not the only one asking about new stable version. Don't wait, i don't think there will be any new stable version.
(05-18-2018, 04:45 PM)teots Wrote: You are not the only one asking about new stable version. Don't wait, i don't think there will be any new stable version.

That's not true at all... It's been mentioned many times before and by the multiple forum threads available that we are currently wrapping things up for 1.6.
Build label is just a number.