When will PCSX2 work on Lion? Or can i use the Snow Leopard?
It's not self righteous bull, it's the rules you agreed to when registering in this forum. If you can't follow them you will be warned and eventually banned.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

It is self righteous bull, forums and all the sites that have that agreement on there arnt doing it out of the kindness of their heart they are just covering their asses for any copyright issues that could arise, and they don't want to be held liable. You know and i don't need some self righteous know it all coming in with this command authority like he's the king, it is one thing to come in and say "hey guy I'm sorry but we can get in trouble for that so i can't but good luck or just sorry. But don't come in with this self appointed authority and be like "IT THE RULES, AND IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THEM YOUR GONNA GET KICKED OUT!", cause that comes off as being a douche and no one respects or admires a douche just dislike them!
you were told to stop.

was nice knowing you...... not.
You were told the good way and your answer was 'don't give me this self righteous bull". Then you get the hard way and suddenly want the all tenderly baby approach that involves us kissing you ass and using "sorry" every 2 words because YOU can't follow the rules YOU agreed to. Sounds retarded? It does because it IS.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You know what first learn some grammar its "kissing YOUR (forgot R) ass", second i can argue with you all day about this, but I'm not going to because in all truth it aint worth the amount of time and effort that would be put into it. This conversation got way out of hand way to quickly, because you came at me with an attitude. And please don't reply back with "yah you just gave up because you know YOUR wrong or because you know you won't win", because that just shows the level of intelligence you have being small. I am a nice guy if you knew me and i hope this will blow over and we can be friends, but i don't take to kindly to any disrespect or condescending tones. Like i said i would just like to be friends if we can an i am sorry for my disrespect towards you and your person, that is not me just my anger flaring up. I hope we can end it here without anymore negative posts, once again i am sorry! Thank You, and Have Nice Day!!
I would suggest that you, sr.dgenerationx, while you value your "time and effort", consider all of the time and effort that bositman has donated to his 9,019 posts on this forum to help people solve problems. If that doesn't deserve respect, I don't know what does. He basically deserves to chastise those who don't fully acknowledge the forum rules as harshly as he wants to, so keep that in mind... and you can't create 9,019 posts without having a few typos lol
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(08-22-2011, 08:35 PM)froglenn Wrote: Same for me, in my case, the icon of the pcsx2 just keeps bouncing on the dock.. Any suggestions?

Regards.

I have this same problem. I get around it when I use the Leopard version instead, but nothing works on that version. I'm very confused and I would appreciate anyone's help.

I've followed many guides only to find they don't work.
(02-13-2012, 05:09 AM)jorrell Wrote: I have this same problem. I get around it when I use the Leopard version instead, but nothing works on that version. I'm very confused and I would appreciate anyone's help.

I've followed many guides only to find they don't work.

Where does the bios need to be placed for the mac version to work