When will PCSX2 work on Lion? Or can i use the Snow Leopard?
Same for me, in my case, the icon of the pcsx2 just keeps bouncing on the dock.. Any suggestions?

Regards.

Sponsored links

Seems I was having the same issue untill I follow another tutorial. Have you guys tried to install NVIDIAs Developer software? You can search MacRummors about it and find to tutorial or just go here and download it.
Hey i have been trying to get PCSX2 to work on my mac for like weeks and it keeps glitching the games and won't play write!! Can some one give me a GOOD!! link to download PCSX2 for my mac so i can play!! PLEASE!! I have a 15in MacBook Pro OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74).
The game i want to play is DBZ Budokai 3!!! Any Help, Thank You!!!!
The mac emulator is far from perfect, so I wouldn't be surprised if some games didn't work.

Did you download pcsx2 from pcsx2mac.net? If so, then you emulator is fine. Make sure you downloaded the cg framework as well as xquartz as well.

From there, you can try using a different video plugin, such as zzogl PG 0.1.0 (again, on the downloads page) and watch this demo to help you install it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNE-izx5yU

From there, if your game isn't working right then it probably won't work on mac and if you really want to play the game on your computer, bootcamp it and get windows.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Ill try, Thanks!
It is doing the same thing it use to do! The PCSX2 window closes and it shows this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try running your bios (no disc) from the file menu using BOTH video plugins if one doesn't work.

If the ps2 menu doesn't show up, you've probably got a bad bios or no bios at all.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Where do i get the specific bios for this PCSX2??
Short Answer : From your PS2

Long Answer : PCSX2 Bios Dumper Anyways you don't need a specific bios. The one form your ps2 will work fine. Tongue2

Read it carefully and then extract the bios from your ps2 that you own.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I don't own a working ps2 anymore, mine broke along time ago just give me a link and then delete if you want but don't do that self righteous bull, everyone has downloaded something for free at least once in their life. I would really appreciate it thanks!