Where Can I get a intro skip patch
I'm a total noob and dont have a clue about ps2 emulation? do i download it from somewhere?

Sponsored links

(03-26-2009, 09:40 PM)James1994 Wrote: I'm a total noob and dont have a clue about ps2 emulation? do i download it from somewhere?

oh its for katamria damacy
Start the game=>press Esc=>go to Patch Browser=>Click on "Skip MPEG"=>if pcsx2 find the code click on Enable=>pnach Writer=>Name your game,click on save=>Exit and restart pcsx2.

And btw some game wont allow you to skip the movies or on other pcsx2 wont find the cheat.Also make sure that Misc=>Enable Patches is enabled
(03-26-2009, 09:58 PM)vsub Wrote: Start the game=>press Esc=>go to Patch Browser=>Click on "Skip MPEG"=>if pcsx2 find the code click on Enable=>pnach Writer=>Name your game,click on save=>Exit and restart pcsx2.

And btw some game wont allow you to skip the movies or on other pcsx2 wont find the cheat.Also make sure that Misc=>Enable Patches is enabled

thanks for the help bit it says patch not found. i know there is 1 because other people have got onto it
James1994 Wrote:thanks for the help bit it says patch not found. i know there is 1 because other people have got onto it

Well if there is then it's not created by the normal way to create Skip video patch(the old method with ps2dis and now with Skip MPEG,both methods are one and will give you the same result in both ways)