Where are my Cdvdrom plugin?!
(04-26-2009, 08:01 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: No, I meant ZeroGS. There's a chance he might get better speeds with that plugin.

Well, you should have at least tried to read what this person has written...

Sponsored links

Ok... I've tried to fiddle around with the configs now...

I downloaded the latest beta.

First I tried with GSDx (SSE2). There I had to turn the VU-hack to almost max before I got it to run quite good. But yet there seems to be some slowdowns when I run the game, but that happens only in a period of 3-4 seconds every 30 secs or something.

I am now on ZeroGS. Now I've got the VU-hack on slightly increased, and now it doesn't seem to be that much slowdown to the game.

Is there anything else that I can do to make the game/speed more smooth without all the random slowdowns, perhaps? Sucks that I am stucked with SSE2, though... =/
Would help if anyone knew which game you are trying to run...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh... sorry. Thought I mentioned that earlier. My bad. SSX Tricky (PAL) is the game I am trying to run.
Ah crap you did, and I even missed it the second time I checked your posts. You can try setting the EE rec cycle to x2 and enabling the INTC Sync hack..other than that not much.
What kind of CPU % usage is GSdx reporting on its' title bar?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh!

It seems that did the trick for me! Now the game seems to work brilliant! Nice speed as well! I enabled those things that you mentioned and put the VU-hack back to 'off'. That is for the ZeroGS.

When I tried GSdx (SSE2) with same settings, it was really slow. I had to increase the VU-hack to almost max before the speed was good, but then it had quite some slowdowns. So yeah, I guess that I'll stick to ZeroGS for now. At least for this game.

I spotted a zerogs.avi recording option... what's that for? Does that enable recording, huh?
Yeah, it records your gameplay and saves it as an avi, it's a pretty neat feature.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-26-2009, 08:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: Ah crap you did, and I even missed it the second time I checked your posts.

and even the time I quoted it lmao. (I do the same thing sometimes though, so can't yell too loudly lol )

recording will MAJORLY slow down your game, so don't just use it on a whim