Where are my memory cards? They aren't in the memcards folder.
Ooohhh, you're right, thanks a lot! I'm a little ticked they were in there in the first place but w/e. Now, quick question for anyone still reading this, I need (well, ok, want) a PS2 memory card reader that could get the files from the memory card onto my computer so I can get my Disgaea 2 save to use on my computer, and I'd like to know if all of those PS2 to PS3 memory card readers with the USB ports would work. And if not, where could I find a device that could do this? I didn't see any on ebay and I google's "shopping" section didn't turn up anything but the same ebay products.

Sponsored links

to be sure you can look into the Config tab --> memory cards. For 0.9.7 it will be a unique box (with the complete path to the folder) the emulator is actually using. For 0.9.6 will be two boxes and probably only the relative path. This last means PCSX2 will be looking for them from the actual install folder for the version.

The insistence to verify the correct path comes from you saying the bios formated the cards, so they must exist somewhere, otherwise you would not be able to perform the format or ever see them.
Imagination is where we are truly real