Where can I find the best download for 1.1.0?
Question 
I'm looking online and I see a whole bunch of different links with different revisions and I just want to know which one I should get. I'm trying to emulate parappa the rapper 2.

Sponsored links

SVN are the newest builds updated almost daily lastest STABLE release is 1.0.0 Which by this time is missing features added in the SVN not to mention much older. if you want latest and greatest get the SVN builds if you want stability and probably little faster the 1.0.0 build
(07-13-2013, 07:35 PM)Valavore Wrote: I'm looking online and I see a whole bunch of different links with different revisions and I just want to know which one I should get. I'm trying to emulate parappa the rapper 2.

The latest SVN version is always available here (and should be the only place you download them)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

As mentioned, ALL 1.1.0 builds are considered "unstable" and may introduce new bugs/break as many games as they fix.

To be more clear on that, all odd number versions (0.9.9, 0.9.7, 1.1.0, etc) are considered unstable versions that are constantly getting revisions. All even versions (0.9.6, 0.9.8, 1.0.0 and upcoming 1.2.0) are considered stable. You really should only ever use SVN if you know an SVN version fixes a game that's broken on stable.
[Image: 2748844.png]