Where can I get this x64 build
I noticed the update has mentioned a x64 build, but I still only see win 32 for download.

Sponsored links

= Edited =

sorry refrac Sad
(11-21-2016, 03:59 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: I noticed the update has mentioned a x64 build, but I still only see win 32 for download.

it probably not available to public yet, I know they been doing update slowly that would apply too the 64bit for when public build actual happens
Not to mention 64bit is 10-30% slower. So for now stick with 32 till it's optimized.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(11-21-2016, 07:27 AM)NewbieEmulator Wrote: the installer is only one as usual

pcsx2 will detect the x64 build from your windows

That is outright false, can you please not spread misconceptions, thanks.

There is no x64 build available, you would need to compile it yourself, however I'm not sure if PCSX2 will compile yet, only GSDX. If PCSX2 does compile, it will be interpreter only, so it'll be slow.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Linux Status:
* compile fine Tongue2
* interpreter only (and likely various crashes expected)
* both HW and SW renderers are working

Windows Status:
* might compile but no guarantee
* interpreter only (and likely various crashes expected)
* Only HW renderer will work

Global Status:
* core is very slow due to interpreter. Less than 10 fps
* Gsdx is quite slower (10-30%) due to x64 overhead. Only AVX1 so potentially 20%-40% slower than an AVX2 x86 build.
(11-21-2016, 12:22 PM)gregory Wrote: Windows Status:
* might compile but no guarantee
It doesn't. It gives 2 unresolved external symbol errors.
The name of the symbol error could be nice. And others error messages. It is likely only a missing define somewhere.
(11-21-2016, 05:42 PM)gregory Wrote: The name of the symbol error could be nice. And others error messages. It is likely only a missing define somewhere.
I did the build earlier, so I didn't have the names at hand. These are the error messages:

Error LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "private: void __cdecl GSSetupPrimCodeGenerator::Generate(void)" (?Generate@GSSetupPrimCodeGenerator@@AEAAXXZ) GSdx \plugins\GSdx\GSSetupPrimCodeGenerator.obj 1

Error LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "private: void __cdecl GSDrawScanlineCodeGenerator::Generate(void)" (?Generate@GSDrawScanlineCodeGenerator@@AEAAXXZ) GSdx \plugins\GSdx\GSDrawScanlineCodeGenerator.obj 1
Which kind of build ? (AVX2?)