Where can i find "nightly" PCSX2 updates?
(12-20-2017, 01:32 PM)lightningterror Wrote: That sounds like extra work, it's okay atm since latest merge is still on top of the list.

What I said is required regardless, to ensure the code is correct, and typically it doesn't involve actual "work".

However, I was incorrect to suggest it will change the date of the commit. It won't. If a commit was authored a months ago and then updated to fix issues etc, it will still retain its original authorship date. It's how git works. One could change it, but usually it's an uncommon thing to do.

However, what could maybe be changed is displaying the build date at the download list rather than the authorship date of the top commit. Or use merge - which will create a new merge commit with the current date, though this will create history which is less easy to navigate.

Bottom line, the only real solution is probably changing the date to the build-date at the build-bot.

Sponsored links

Or remove the date from the buildbot. I don't think it is useful.

Currently people are busy with real life, not motivated, working on private code... So activity is rather low but project isn't yet dead.