Where can i get pcsx2 (old) BETAS
First of all i'm sorry if they're right in front of my eyes and i can't see them... -_-'. I wanted to know where can i find the previous official BETAS that used to be here ---> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html because everytime a new one comes out the previous one just disappear (and silly me for deleting the old ones from my PC). Do they get storaged somewhere else or what? The reason i wanted to (re)try them is because i used to play a game (tales of the abyss) with really good speed and without any big bugs on old betas. With the 1329 one it seems to have lost a bit of speed (could be from other options like graphic plugin or something else but i would like to check it anyway). I would just like to play with the best config i could and I know where to get everything else except the exe. beta. Thanks.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850

Sponsored links

Nope,only the latest one is kept. You can use the SVN and compile past betas yourself or don't delete the old builds Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What if the lattest even cant run Grand turismo in game? try the stable..and if the stable is to ***** slow..try go ***** your self
im angry..im talking about r1736..okey one game of why peapol have pcsx2 it runs better..but grandturismo it wont go in race..dont vorry i tried everything..***** eh..I found this and nothing i can do..only looking on youtube on rapid share for old pcsx2
*removed*
Everthing I have is totaly legal...and the Bios 2006 version too...I followed the Guide to dump bios through USB

I CANT BE BANNED AGAIN...[/b]
...@ amendment-2222, look at the thread bout Gran Turismo 4 & you'll see that GT4 is fully playable on PcSx2 svn1763, ...m8, don't use that language on forum, it's rude... lol

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
OKey..where i can get it? i use the raccomended..this is the 1736
it wont go in race
Everthing I have is totaly legal...and the Bios 2006 version too...I followed the Guide to dump bios through USB

I CANT BE BANNED AGAIN...[/b]