Where is the CRC Hack Level setting in the newest build?
I recently upgraded to the nightly build and I can't for the life of me find the CRC hack level option from earlier versions. Without this option, it makes Red Dead Revolver unplayable for me because of the ghosting.

Sponsored links

should be a per-game setting
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-14-2023, 02:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: should be a per-game setting

It is present on the 1.73 versions, but for some reason I get weird color palette glitches on those. The newest build does not have it under the render tab atleast.
It's kinda gone, there's "Render fixes" that replaced it under the manual hardware fixes which either turns it on or off.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-14-2023, 02:29 PM)refraction Wrote: It's kinda gone, there's "Render fixes" that replaced it under the manual hardware fixes which either turns it on or off.

Can I ask why? With these latest builds it's kind of impossible to play Red Dead Revolver upscaled without having some pretty ugly ghosting.
if you can provide a GS Dump we can try to fix it up.

(06-16-2023, 06:28 PM)refraction Wrote: if you can provide a GS Dump we can try to fix it up.

It won't let me send a URL here, so I sent you it on PM.
Dealt with this in DM but the long and short is

if you don't like the blur in Red Dead Revolver, which is intentional since it's still there in Native resolution, you can enable manual hardware fixes in the game properties -> Graphics -> Rendering, then go to the "Hardware Fixes" tab, and set Skipdraw to 6 - 6, this will remove the ghost effect.

Or alternatively, you can use kozarovv's patch that he made a few years ago (NTSC) -  https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...#pid611544
or that, that's probably safer.