Where's a Better DS4 app?
Exactly, everything you just said would just reactivate the same exact thing I just said to you which makes me right (and justified) to saying what I told you.

Talking trash, apologizing, and talking trash again afterwards makes you legit? Then you say that I'm crying but fail to realize, by your logic, that your initial post would be considered 'crying' too? Just because you said you got us confused (which makes no sense regardless of status) and HALF of the things only apply to Lasagna would still mean that you meant it for BOTH OF US because you've combined events from the BOTH OF US and only still quoted me. I'm ignoring you from now on and getting out of this thread before my IQ drops to 0.358 listening to this nonsensical coverup troll crap. It's like watching an episode of Tim @ Eric. Just why. Hopefully this thread gets a lock or something before more trolls start pouring in trying to contaminate the forums. (Peace)
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

[Image: 4359-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg]
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(06-23-2014, 06:33 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [Image: 4359-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg]

My thoughts exactly.
Wow this thread, just, wow.
yup...
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
This thread could have insta-ended with "Cool, keep waiting for a better DS4 app while the rest of the world enjoys these imperfect ones, kthx bai".
[Image: newsig.jpg]