Where's a Better DS4 app?
This is solution #1 for somebody who can not program properly: Begin from scratch!

Sponsored links

(06-22-2014, 11:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: This is solution #1 for somebody who can not program properly: Begin from scratch!

but why start from scratch if there is nothing wrong?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Well there is an obvious inadequate behavior in the gui (at least for one person). Solution: write it from scratch!
(06-23-2014, 12:10 AM)willkuer Wrote: Well there is an obvious inadequate behavior in the gui (at least for one person). Solution: write it from scratch!

Meh...I don't have any issues on my end using Jays2Kings DS4Tool. It's fast, stable, everything works, highly customizable, etc.

Really, no complaints what so ever. Works and does everything I could want and does it perfectly.

So yeah...still don't understand why everything needs to start from scratch...
(06-23-2014, 12:10 AM)willkuer Wrote: Well there is an obvious inadequate behavior in the gui (at least for one person). Solution: write it from scratch!

If you want to start if from scratch feel free, but it works great for the rest of us.

they are way too buggy, more often i have to keep clicking "Hide DS4" multiple times for the 360 Controller to show up, it's keeps switching to multiple quadrants "Xinput 0/Xinput 1", sometime the emulated 360 Controller disappears and have to restart the PC, works badly in Steam Big Picture when both Dualshock 4/Xbox 360 Controller are present and i have also noticed input lag.
(06-23-2014, 01:35 AM)LasagnaPie Wrote: they are way too buggy, more often i have to keep clicking "Hide DS4" multiple times for the 360 Controller to show up, it's keeps switching to multiple quadrants "Xinput 0/Xinput 1", sometime the emulated 360 Controller disappears and have to restart the PC, works badly in Steam Big Picture when both Dualshock 4/Xbox 360 Controller are present and i have also noticed input lag.

I notice you have not bothered to ask for help, but your solution is instead of asking for help to just tell the developers to throw it all out and start over? hmm good luck with that.

(06-23-2014, 01:40 AM)jhebbel Wrote: I notice you have not bothered to ask for help, but your solution is instead of asking for help to just tell the developers to throw it all out and start over? hmm good luck with that.

You seem to copied InhexSTER wrapper, which is based on DS3 Wrapper made by Scarlet.Crush, So you seem to be showing off a derivative of a derivative with some added gimmicky UI/Profile thing.

I tested games that are sensitive to input lag like Shoot em ups
and between using Default Dual Shock 4 and 360 Controller wrapper
there is Input Lag using the Xinput Wrapper.
(06-23-2014, 01:59 AM)LasagnaPie Wrote: You seem to copied InhexSTER wrapper, which is based on DS3 Wrapper made by Scarlet.Crush, So you seem to be showing off a derivative of a derivative with some added gimmicky UI/Profile thing.

I tested games that are sensitive to input lag like Shoot em ups
and between using Default Dual Shock 4 and 360 Controller wrapper
there is Input Lag using the Xinput Wrapper.

Hmm, you seem to need a lesson in what open source and project forking means, but whatever we will let that slide. And i'm not sure what you consider lag, but I only get 1.5ms from the application, what happens after that is completely dependent on your system, but even all together from device to game I never get more than 10ms.

But since you want to make rude comments instead of asking for help I suggest you get cracking on developing your tool from scratch...

(06-23-2014, 01:35 AM)LasagnaPie Wrote: they are way too buggy, more often i have to keep clicking "Hide DS4" multiple times for the 360 Controller to show up, it's keeps switching to multiple quadrants "Xinput 0/Xinput 1", sometime the emulated 360 Controller disappears and have to restart the PC, works badly in Steam Big Picture when both Dualshock 4/Xbox 360 Controller are present and i have also noticed input lag.

Have you ever thought it's a problem with your OS or hardware and not the DS4 drivers/software?

I've had not a single issue with Jays2Kings software. Have you tried it?

My controller starts as a 360 controller automatically without issue no matter the case at all. Whether it's USB, Bluetooth, charging, in game, out of game, etc etc etc.

So yeah...try reinstalling Windows or cleaning up your registry or something as it seems you are having wayyy more problems than anyone else I've seen or know that uses this.