Where's a Better DS4 app?
Considering some of the 'newbie' statuses, the time period in which they answer, the redundant questioning, and the way they talk; I'm pretty certain they come straight from the Steam forums xD
Those ppl need to realize that you can't talk to everybody anyway you want.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

(06-23-2014, 03:42 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Considering some of the 'newbie' statuses, the time period in which they answer, the redundant questioning, and the way they talk; I'm pretty certain they come straight from the Steam forums xD

Listen, if you've done everything possible...everything I suggested (despite my 'newbie' status)...and you're still having problems then something still is wrong on your end. It works fine for me, works fine for a friend of mine, and works fine for my cousin. That's three for three.

The software and drivers obviously work...if they didn't work there'd be complaints everywhere and I'm not seeing them. You probably have a wonky BT adapter or something...there's no reason for the DS4Tool not to work if everything is fine.

Have you tried Jays2Kings DS4Tool yet? I tried all the other ones before creating this thread due to some issues I was having.

Either way...just demanding that people do something while you are unwilling to do anything yourself is just rude. Do it yourself if it's bothering you that much as you seem to be in a minority as far as I can tell.

Also, being a ***** to newer members and just in general won't get you anywhere either.
(06-23-2014, 03:52 PM)AndroidVageta Wrote: Listen, if you've done everything possible...everything I suggested (despite my 'newbie' status)...and you're still having problems then something still is wrong on your end. It works fine for me, works fine for a friend of mine, and works fine for my cousin. That's three for three.

The software and drivers obviously work...if they didn't work there'd be complaints everywhere and I'm not seeing them. You probably have a wonky BT adapter or something...there's no reason for the DS4Tool not to work if everything is fine.

Have you tried Jays2Kings DS4Tool yet? I tried all the other ones before creating this thread due to some issues I was having.

Either way...just demanding that people do something while you are unwilling to do anything yourself is just rude. Do it yourself if it's bothering you that much as you seem to be in a minority as far as I can tell.

Also, being a ***** to newer members and just in general won't get you anywhere either.

Friendly fire buddy lol.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(06-23-2014, 03:42 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Considering some of the 'newbie' statuses, the time period in which they answer, the redundant questioning, and the way they talk; I'm pretty certain they come straight from the Steam forums xD

Ahh Steam forums, Almost as bad as Youtube when it comes to kids who think trolling is an occupation and that their opinion matters more than anybody elses. Went there once because I was having issues with my Rocksmith guitar cable, turns out my issue was that Im a noob.

Exactly what I'm talking about. What does it say under your name? Alright. Now what does the 2nd thing say next to what you are fussing about? Forum start date. So being a 'whatever' to newer members doesn't apply to me at all. But thanks for solidifying why I say you steam guys need to learn how to talk to ppl, which is still nowhere near the level of 'bashing' that you're talking about nor anywhere near the 'bashing' that you (or the other person on the front page) are giving. Because you are rude and disrespectful just like you are in the steam forums. If you know how to read in context, you would know that the person I was referring to was the person being rude on the front page. So if you wanted to apply that to yourself, then that is your guilt trip that you are admitting to because I wasn't talking to you.

Not only that, you really need to learn how to read if you sit up there saying that I have demanded anything. I've asked for things (not even alot). Saying that there is an issue with something when something is applied is informing the author that something is up. That is what forums are for. That is why the authors made the thread. Magically though, it is okay for you or anybody else to ask for stuff but not me. 5 years later when the project isn't active anymore, you're going to wish you said something but all you will be able to do is talk trash about the program and the author when they are no longer around when you could have made your requests at the time it was asked of you to do so. Do I sit around and talk trash about ppl's stuff? No. How about yourself? Giving your inability and lack of reading comprehension, I'd say yes. Btw, I've donated to pcsx2 and to electrob. How about yourself....
(06-23-2014, 04:16 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Exactly what I'm talking about. What does it say under your name? Alright. Now what does the 2nd thing say next to what you are fussing about? Forum start date. So being a 'whatever' to newer members doesn't apply to me at all. But thanks for solidifying why I say you steam guys need to learn how to talk to ppl, which is still nowhere near the level of 'bashing' that you're talking about nor anywhere near the 'bashing' that you (or the other person on the front page) are giving. Because you are rude and disrespectful just like you are in the steam forums. If you know how to read in context, you would know that the person I was referring to was the person being rude on the front page. So if you wanted to apply that to yourself, then that is your guilt trip that you are admitting to because I wasn't talking to you.

Not only that, you really need to learn how to read if you sit up there saying that I have demanded anything. I've asked for things (not even alot). Saying that there is an issue with something when something is applied is informing the author that something is up. That is what forums are for. That is why the authors made the thread. Magically though, it is okay for you or anybody else to ask for stuff but not me. 5 years later when the project isn't active anymore, you're going to wish you said something but all you will be able to do is talk trash about the program and the author when they are no longer around when you could have made your requests at the time it was asked of you to do so. Do I sit around and talk trash about ppl's stuff? No. How about yourself? Giving your inability and lack of reading comprehension, I'd say yes. Btw, I've donated to pcsx2 and to electrob. How about yourself....

Im assuming his comments were directed twards LasagnaPie and he accidently replied to the wrong post, He actually supports J2ks build and was defending it, whole lotta friendly fire going on here, yall must be Army fellers lol.

Oh, bout to say. Made me hot xD
Thought he was talking about me. Saw somebody else trying to call me out specifically too elsewhere. Seemed like it was going to be a trend. I see that the post was changed though.I apologize.

*Damn internet, you scary*

Whelp, naw, his post wasn't changed. He WAS talking to me Tongue

About that youtube thing, yeah that's a scary place. Video be about how to make fried chicken, but the comment section is talking about how religion hurts ppl while at the same time cussin' like sailors not realizing that they are being more harmful than their said subject.
Ahhh...that was meant for Lasagna...my bad!

Though, in retrospect your post to me was completely douche baggy and unnecessary and you're being completely hypocritical in it. You can't call me disrespectful and what not then act the same way right afterward. Should have been pretty clear my post was directed towards Lasagna. My accidental post towards you was clearly not in anyway subject towards anything you've said.

Way to over blow things...Jesus H. Christ man...Blink
Sounds like a lie/coverup to me considering you've made no move to correct the post and still proceeds to namecall. Especially when even my post hasn't even come close to what you even just said. I mean you have the power to fix everything by editing your post but instead you want to keep things going clearly seeing that I was willing to edit mine.

But the thing is, you are lying. Lasagna never said anything about a 'newbie status'. You were referring to what I said in the same quote you quoted. And your last sentence about treating new ppl poorly surely doesn't fit to what Lasagna said. You quoted from me, first sentence is addressing me and so is the last sentence, and you've not made a single post change. Wouldn't make sense if you started talking aout me at the beginning, Lasagna in the middle and then back to me. So yeah, it is clear to me what you said. You just saw a way to make yourself try to look better by hiding behind what somebody else's thought.
Srsly, dude. What are you getting from this (rhetorical)...
If you really want to solve 'the problem', you know how to fix it.
(06-23-2014, 05:46 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Sounds like a lie/coverup to me considering you've made no move to correct the post and still proceeds to namecall.

A lie? What are you some conspiracy nut? I already said I got the two of you confused. I called you out in my second post because you were a douche in your response to me and completely blew up. Chill bro.

Quote:Especially when even my post hasn't even come close to what you even just said.

Again, I got the two of you mixed up hence me combining the things the two of you said.

Quote:I mean you have the power to fix everything by editing your post but instead you want to keep things going clearly seeing that I was willing to edit mine.

So you're crying because I didn't edit my post but then went on to apologize and said I made a mistake a couple posts down?

Quote:But the thing is, you are lying.

You are a conspiracy nut!

Quote:Lasagna never said anything about a 'newbie status'. You were referring to what I said in the same quote you quoted. And your last sentence about treating new ppl poorly surely doesn't fit to what Lasagna said. You quoted from me, first sentence is addressing me and so is the last sentence, and you've not made a single post change. Wouldn't make sense if you started talking aout me at the beginning, Lasagna in the middle and then back to me. So yeah, it is clear to me what you said. You just saw a way to make yourself try to look better by hiding behind what somebody else's thought.

Again, got the two of you confused as I just said in my last post...but I guess I'm lying about this too, huh? Rolleyes

Quote:Srsly, dude. What are you getting from this (rhetorical)...
If you really want to solve 'the problem', you know how to fix it.

Don't care to now that you've tripped out. I'm a liar, right? So I'll let the "lie" stay! Biggrin