Where to download .pnach files?
I cant find any codes of Sly 2. I did for sly 1 but Sly 2 seems to be non existent.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

Hmm, ok. Just do sly 1 then. Its ok
Please post the links for the sites with the codes. That'll help a bit.
Also it isn't really nice for the people to yell at you for being unable to make your own PNACH codes. PS2 cheating hasn't exactly been as straightforward as running the game itself. I consider myself fairly tech-proficient, but it still took me a good bit of trial and error to get certain codes working properly. It really hurts when the website you get them from just says 'Action Replay' code but doesn't bother to put what VERSION of AR codes they're using; this forced me to sit there and convert the codes to each of the versions with OmniConverter and then test them out each time.

It gets even more troublesome since you can't easily edit PNACH codes in real-time to test things out better. There's also no built-in 'cheat search' function. I believe one of the front-ends might help, but currently any 'cheating' in PS2 games comes with a bit of pain if the codes aren't already available.

So best of luck to ya =D
Who's yelling at him?

Also try the file I made. Yeah like the previous guy said the site didnt list what the AR max version the code was. So what I did could be wrong. Its all about finding the right version now.

Attached Files
.pnach   C77AF2CA.PNACH (Size: 176 bytes / Downloads: 546)
Thanks for sticking up for me Smile Ok, here's the site I found for sly 1:

http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/S...13___.aspx

I think I know why sly 2 didn't work. It was the UK site instead of the US site, so it was PAL. Is it possible to convert PAL codes to NTSC U codes?

(01-04-2014, 08:16 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Who's yelling at him?

Also try the file I made. Yeah like the previous guy said the site didnt list what the AR max version the code was. So what I did could be wrong. Its all about finding the right version now.

Crap, sorry about that. It was Sly 1 you did. Lol my mistake.
Possible yes. I would need to find a program that can do that though.

Also that site you listed is where I got the code from anyways.
Ah, ok.
I now know how to convert PAL codes to NTSC

So please list the site or codes you want
You do? How? Oh, and the Sly 1 code works perfect!
Im glad it works. And yes I do