Which GS driver should i be using on 1.4 (or just in general)
Since there are 6, which one should i be using? Iv been searching around and haven't got a single clue, and it seams like nether does anyone else, the only thing i find is compatibility lists, nothing more. Everyone seams to just be using the first one as its the default, but if another is faster or more stable for me shouldn't i be using that instead? Does anyone even know what the difference is between them other then compatibility?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it isnt really a problem, more of like a question

but

i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz
GTX 970m 3gb (aswell as intel hd graphics 530, 128mb vram, 8GB shared) (GTX is not locked to external monitor output like on a (older?) ASUS laptop, i use MSI just fyi)
16GB ram
win10
pcsx2 1.4
OpenGL Hardware is your best bet.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
what i meant was the plugins themselves not their settings
(09-09-2017, 09:17 PM)tekett Wrote: what i meant was the plugins themselves not their settings

AVX2 for Skylake.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
so... no one knows?
What the hell are you even asking at this point?

GSDX: AVX2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
AVX2 > AVX > SSE4 > SSE2

your cpu has AVX2 so use that as it is generally considered the fastest. For those that do not have any AVX extensions on their cpu, they use SSE4, SSSE3 SSE2 etc
well for starters i asked "Does anyone even know what the difference is between them other then compatibility?"

and after seeing your answers, that seams to be no. no one really knows