Which GS plugin is the best for my laptop?
Hello everyone, according to my specs which gs plugin would be optimal for my emulator? I'm trying to run Crash Twinsanity at 60 fps but in a lot areas it goes down to 45-50 fps and then it starts to become really slow so I just reinstalled pcsx2 to re-do all my settings. May I have some additional advices to increase fps too, thanks in advance

Specs are attached in this thread        

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The cpu is week and you are probably using intel gpu which makes it worse
That game is kinda demanding(mostly on the gpu)

There is nothing much you can do other that using old versions of pcsx2,use frame skipping and speed hacks
The laptop is just not good enough
Play it on your PS2 until your can afford better
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-31-2022, 07:25 PM)vsub Wrote: The cpu is week and you are probably using intel gpu which makes it worse
That game is kinda demanding(mostly on the gpu)

There is nothing much you can do other that using old versions of pcsx2,use frame skipping and speed hacks
The laptop is just not good enough

It has a geforce 920m, not an intel integrated graphics (maybe you just forgot to check the images idk) is there still anything I can do?
And what old version would you recommend? I don’t mind degrading the emulator as long as it increases my fps
A 920m is weak too.
An older version won't help since crash twinsanity wont be playable on it

As I said, use your real PS2 for now
(12-31-2022, 10:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: A 920m is weak too.
An older version won't help since crash twinsanity wont be playable on it

As I said, use your real PS2 for now

never mind I just saw a youtube video about it and had to do some obscure tweaks and now it’s constantly running at 60 fps, Thank you very much for your super USEFUL advice tho!! much love <3
Be prepared to experience crashes.
Oh well. Anyways...
(01-01-2023, 11:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Be prepared to experience crashes.
Oh well. Anyways...

3 days later and still 0 crashes, just a minor screen bug that was solved in another youtube video.
If I had a ps2 I wouldn’t be here in this emulator forum lmao just buy a ps2 who’d have thought it?, most useless help I’ve had in a while. I’m out.
Because maybe you wanted to stay legal ?
Oh well.
Retards will stay retards I guess

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.