Which Renderer?
Hello,
So I was browsing the web and I came across someone who said OpenGL is the best for Nvidia. If not can someone tell me which renderer is the best for Nvidia or running games at decent fps?
thanks

Sponsored links

OGL for nvidia
OGL have more improvements over dx and nvidia have better gpu drivers for ogl
OGL hardware or software?
Software uses only your cpu(the cpu is doing everything including the gpu job which results in lower speed)
Software mode is also more accurate but as I said,it lowers your speed

In hardware mode,the gpu is doing some of the work which allows the cpu to it's job faster which results in higher fps
okay, I have tested software but not hardware ill test hardware soon.
okay, I have tested hardware I think it has made the game better but there is flickering and the speed is going down sometimes but not in-game just on the cutscenes.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-05-2020, 01:36 PM)OwaisQadri2002 Wrote: okay, I have tested hardware I think it has made the game better but there is flickering and the speed is going down sometimes but not in-game just on the cutscenes.
It depends on how powerful your pc is
Just using hardware mode will not magically give you constant full speed if your cpu\gpu is not powerful enough
Software works better(less graphical problems)because the cpu does better job at properly emulating things
what do you think I should use software or hardware?
(06-05-2020, 01:57 PM)OwaisQadri2002 Wrote: what do you think I should use software or hardware?
No idea....
can you please post the emulog as requested above ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go