Which games are the MOST demanding to run at full speed?
Most demanding games!? I would say VP2, since that is one of the only few games I've tried so far. Why is it demanding? I get only around 40~50 FPS in HMV and battles while the game even chashes or freezes the latest pcsx2 frequently Sad
I am testing VP2 with a [email protected] & NVGTX260*2
C2Q Q9550 - 3.9Ghz
8GB DDR1067
EVGA GTX260*2 (SLI)
WD Black 1TB*2 (RAID 0)
Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
Sorry for my poor English >"<

Sponsored links

I definitely agree with gow1. I got a max of 45 fps , usually between 30-40 though
MGS3, i only have a Q6600 2.4ghz but i was able to finish it. altough most of the time it was ok , not full speed but ok.
lowest fps i got was like 30-35, but with the PAL version, so max fps were 50 fps.
IMO Shadow of the Colossus is pretty damn hard to get decent speeds. Even VP2 and GoW 1/2 I could get better speeds.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
God of War 2 is one of the most demanding games I own, of course Shadow of Colossus is in second place Tongue or should I say in first place? xDDDD either way there are both demanding Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Those games can run full speed with hacks though (and lowering resolution I guess), in VP2 the only way is getting faster hardware as far as I know. So in that case VP2 would be most demanding... well and Primal for me xD
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
speed hacks FTW Laugh

about Shadow of the Colossus,from my experience
with the right "combination" of speed hacks and setting,you can get full speed,
I just finished the game months a go.
Did someone nominate Shadow Hearts with it's assassine tile engine yet? Tongue2
(05-15-2010, 01:01 AM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: IMO Shadow of the Colossus is pretty damn hard to get decent speeds. Even VP2 and GoW 1/2 I could get better speeds.

i dont think so, you just have to enable all spee hacks and you got decent speed.
"speed hacks" are "hacks"
basically, they don't make the emu act like the real PS2.
I don't think we should take use of speedhacks in count when speaking of demanding games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go