Which part is the bottleneck?
based on my beginner level on pcsx2. Your system would definitely benefit from first change the GPU. The onboard GPU is slow and it doesn't help when it's sharing the memory with RAM. Adding a new GPU should be easier if your board have a pci-x slot.

The next to change would be CPU as it only uses SSE2. This is much harder to change because you will need to change the whole motherboard and the RAM. Changing to Intel based system would means you need to run at least DDR2 memory. I see you are using only DDR1 now.

2GB ram is more than enough to run PCSX2.

Another thing that you might try if you really need more FPS is to install a totally new OS using dualboot. This is a new OS just install the minimum and load minimum services. No wall paper and no sound and no nothing. This will push a few FPS more into games.
Windows 7 x64
Intel G2020 2.9GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GT630GT 2048mb

Sponsored links

I think there is no need to change RAM. Pcsx2 is not very demanding over RAM and your 2GB DDR2 is enough. Also I think your CPU is also enough depending on the game. But you can try to push it to 2.8/2.9Ghz without changing core voltage.

Your PC is relatively up to date and I suggest little more patience before making any changes. You can borrow video card from someone and then try to see if things get better.
i have a 1950pro should this graphic card bring an upgrade? (the problem is, this card has no HDCP or Hdmi)

I read that the Phenom II Processor has SSE 4a is that equal to SSE 4.1?

ps. overclocking to 2,9Ghz bring a lot!
pss. Ram is DDR 2
pss. i dont want dual boot (media pc with fast boot)
pss. Mainboard is new Asus M3N78-EM supports AM3 145 Watt Cpu's
SSE4a is not the same as SSE4.1, you won't be able to use the SSE4.1 graphics plugin.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Thx to all

New Graphic Card and more Ram come in two Months Wink
it must suffice, the other parts total new (1,5 months)