Which version for Klonoa 2?
We only offer support for the latest stable version of PCSX2, which would now be 1.0.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hi guys! I just wonder where i can download klonoa 2! I really wanted to play it on my childhood... But now i cant get it so, i just wonder where i can find it and which emulator shall i use? Im kinda useless at this, just want to play this game, i just like it Sad!
Please read our rules, no piracy here. Next time you get a warning
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi guys! I just wonder where i can download klonoa 2! I really wanted to play it on my childhood... But now i cant get it so, i just wonder where i can find it and which emulator shall i use? Im kinda useless at this, just want to play this game, i just like it Sad!
WOW, you're persistent.

Warned again.
I also played this game with "PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350)".
Objects are not misplaced but I have sound problems.
Another important point about this game is if I use my "codebreaker" or "gameshark", the objects will be misplaced.
I have both "NTSC-U" and "PAL" version of this game.
Same problems here. Disabling anti-aliasing, z-logarithmic and alpha from the GS plugin settings fixed the black squares but whatever I try with the audio plugin I cannot get the sound effects to work, only background music and speech sounds. Sad
I have had the same problems with the sound in Klonoa 2,
I tried using another sound plugin "Peops Sound" it removed most of the annoying noises however many sound effects are missing, for example the sound of the "Wind Bullet" is missing.

In an earlier revision 1159 the sound worked perfectly, sadly the game itself wasnt very stable with that revision, I thought perhaps i could move the sound plugin from the revision to a newer and more stable release, but sadly it gives the same noises.
Klonoa's sounds may be fixed in the latest svn, that is, if they had the same cause as The Bouncers sound issues.
(09-04-2012, 09:10 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Klonoa's sounds may be fixed in the latest svn, that is, if they had the same cause as The Bouncers sound issues.

I have tested the new revision but it doesn't seem to improve from the previous releases(in Klonoa 2).