White screen and this message... help please
When I try to run either the bios or an iso I get the following message...

ZZogl: creating zerogs
ZZogl: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl: glX-Version 1.2
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-WQkzVe/:0".
ZZogl: Depth 24
ZZogl: you have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 2048 for Tex_2d and 2048 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing

Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated!

Sponsored links

Hmm Hmmm
Try to play around with your advanced settings, the Graphic plugin and the CPU settings, thats all I know, hope this helps
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Macbook with integrated gpu?
Same problem to a "T" except mines looks slightly different.

Code:
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-kzeYyQ/org.x:0".

What exactly do you mean by mess around with the advanced configurations?

Macbook (White) 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Mac OS X 10.5.8
correct zedr0n... am i outta luck?
(03-08-2011, 12:36 AM)kwiz Wrote: Same problem to a "T" except mines looks slightly different.

Code:
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-kzeYyQ/org.x:0".

What exactly do you mean by mess around with the advanced configurations?

Macbook (White) 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Mac OS X 10.5.8

If you press the Config button in the menu, then select the option at the very bottom of that list that says "Advanced" :-)
And also, in your case, you may want to check the CPU settings in the Config list too :-)
rossv, yes, zzogl requires faster gpu than that
Is there a suggested setup to use that has been tested or is this a very independent research sort of faire? I ask because I'd really like to avoid having tested the whole thing only to have someone point out something incredibly crucial that I've missed in a previous thread.

I have the latest zzogl (ZZ Ogl 0.21.204) and the bios is the newest BIOS US version (USA v2.00(14/06/2004). I'm really at a loss of what it happening. My burned iso version of FFXII does nothing, but go to white screen.

I've toyed with various combinations of CPU and Advanced configs. Any better advice than mess with the configs and advanced settings out there would totally be appreciated. Until then...I guess I'll mess with configs and stuff.
(03-12-2011, 04:21 AM)kwiz Wrote: Is there a suggested setup to use that has been tested or is this a very independent research sort of faire? I ask because I'd really like to avoid having tested the whole thing only to have someone point out something incredibly crucial that I've missed in a previous thread.

I have the latest zzogl (ZZ Ogl 0.21.204) and the bios is the newest BIOS US version (USA v2.00(14/06/2004). I'm really at a loss of what it happening. My burned iso version of FFXII does nothing, but go to white screen.

I've toyed with various combinations of CPU and Advanced configs. Any better advice than mess with the configs and advanced settings out there would totally be appreciated. Until then...I guess I'll mess with configs and stuff.

Kwiz, could you make an individual thread? Then I will try to help you :-)