White screen upon starting
The only thing I needed for gpu was firmware-linux-nonfree . But my OS is 64bit and the app 32. Maybe I still miss some i386 packages?

Sponsored links

If you miss dependencies I think it would have showed up in ldd command of the plugin. Perhaps when Gregory gets a chance he can weigh in.

On a side note, on your other thread you showed Debian's instructions for Ubuntuone. There have been several instructional sets I have followed lately (with failure) but I have not seen that particular one before. I will give it a try in Virtualbox. Hopefully it will work so I can go back to being a Debian user. If that happens I can also try to compile pcsx2 and give it a shot.
It seems fine I guess. http://pastebin.com/g2HG0L1C
Only this:
linux-gate.so.1 => (0xf7766000)
The same was in Gsdx. Is this important?

Edit: Now it ran. Very strange. However I have no sound I think and I don't know how to control it. I got select language menu. Maybe it's a stupid question Do I have to get a pad or can I use keyboard and mouse? I have only sixaxis and finding drivers would take a while.
you dont have to have a controller. you can use a keyboard. go to the plugin/bios selector and choose onepad as the controller plugin. plus to have sound go to that category and choose spu2x plugin.
Now that is strange. Before going to sleep. I've downloaded precompiled 1.0 version. I think it didn't work. Then I ran svn and it worked which surprised me. Now I have run svn and error zzogl error occured. So I think maybe I was so sleepy that I didn't notice which version I ran. I've ran 1.0 this morning and it worked. Then I ran svn and it ran! However, the configuration screen really lagged. I went through loading screen in GTA SA and before the opening scene black screen. What do you think of running the emulator in wine? My last and probably best option is running it in Win7, but I'd rather have it on linux.
This may sound weird but ZZogl will crash the few few times but all of a sudden start working. You are better off using SVN if you can get it to compile as there were numerous critical bug fixes related to ga,es crashing suddenly.

Regardin Wine...it is hit and miss. I used to at least get 0.9.8 to work but not anymore. I can get 0.9.7 version to work, but not very stable. Make sure you do in terminal -- winetricks directx9 -- . Other DX not yet supported that I am aware of. Even in Wine I think you are limited to GSdx SDL version which is SW mode only. But anything is worth a shot and if you get better results definitely let me know.

The reason why I couldn't get newer version of pcsx2 to run in wine is because now it demands newer dx updates. You can still use dx9 only but it wants newer file. For some reason it just wouldn't work for me. As stuff gets newer and updated old stuff gets left behind.

On a side note I tried the UbunuOne method for Debian and ran into dependency hell. I even tried temporarily adding Ubuntu Oneiric to software sources and downloading but I run into python error despite it being installed. I did the same for Precise as they changed the front end to qt format but it still did not work. I will just stick with Ubuntu/Mint until Ubuntu is one-of-these-days kind enough to send official package upstream.
I gave up. I installed it on Windows7. GTA SA runs pretty nice. Only some fps drops. Black has weird pixelized colors and God of War is green. I'm trying Burnout now. Is my GPU fine for running this emulator? Also am I better with svn instead of 1.0 on Windows?
svn is also better in win7. i too use win7 pcsx2 until linux is working better but i still like to show my support for linux programs. your gpu is fine for dx ten