Who is the author of gsdx plugin ??
Anybody knows who makes gsdx plugin ??

Sponsored links

No, No one.

Maybe Gabest.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
yes it's Gabest Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
As a preemptive measure, don't go messaging/emailing him because your favorite game doesn't work.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
and don't pm the coders either, they fix what they can, when they can, ask around for help.
(Some what off topic) Just out of curiosity, is it the same Gabest that was involved in the Media Player Classic project?
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Whoever it is I'm sure he/she doesn't want to hear from you unless you're sending money.
(04-15-2009, 08:00 AM)Cain Wrote: Whoever it is I'm sure he/she doesn't want to hear from you unless you're sending money.

hohoho.. a classic quote right there. I think he should devote more time into the GSDX plug in rather than jumping back and forth b/w graphic plug in and ISO plug in.. Tongue
(04-15-2009, 03:11 AM)vitarra Wrote: Anybody knows who makes gsdx plugin ??

Gabest

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Ok people, I understand you are all raring to get nice stars over your name. Let me say this in general though, I'm seeing many threads that derailed today, generally answering once or twice is enough.... I hope I made myself clear....

That said, yes gabest is the same that created the original mpc classic.