Who use Nvidia 337.50 Driver ?
Hello people,

(renderpath DX11)
My GTX 670 with driver 337.50 cause in Dragon Quest 8 and Rouge Galaxy issues -> like missing texture or flickering.

Driver 335.23 works fine for me.

Does anyone have the same problem like me ?

Sponsored links

The drivers Beta 337.50 are the worst ever! In my Pc cause serious malfunctions,for example, disable my GPU or black screen.... i had to reinstall 335.23 ...
It caused the main menu of Sonic Riders to be all glitchy, so I'm waiting for the non-beta build.
Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about updating my drivers tonight.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I was using 331.82 drivers for long time 337.50 are first drivers I could use in long time that had vsync+frame limit with nvinspector fixed ( no more broke vsync with tearing) and function driver that didnt freeze the game I used frame limit with for 3+ seconds mean while rest of windows worked fine. the last 3 wqhl drivers cause this to make the driver useless

337.50 fixed plus it has the dx enhancement which dont hurt. I dont normal use beta either other then the glaring stretch/zooming issue that all drivers past 320.xx have I dont see no problems with the drivers as of yet.

DX11 DQ8 This is most likely a bug introduced with newer pcsx2 builds as I doubt it the drivers (some one with earlier drivers would have to test) but main menu logo does disapear and flicker

DX11 Rouge Galaxy look fine to me though

Only using recommend speed hacks

X4 native res

(04-09-2014, 04:44 PM)devina40 Wrote: It caused the main menu of Sonic Riders to be all glitchy, so I'm waiting for the non-beta build.

dont have this game was its like this with earlier drivers? with same setting and build of pcsx2 before using these drivers?
Texture Filiter
AF x16
@tsunami2311

Nope, is a driver issue.

I used today PCSX2-SVN 5927 with 337.50 and the graphic was broken.
Returned to 335.23 was fine like always, i think nvidia did major changes for DX11 rendering.
(04-09-2014, 07:38 PM)Kenzeisha Wrote: @tsunami2311

Nope, is a driver issue.

I used today PCSX2-SVN 5927 with 337.50 and the graphic was broken.
Returned to 335.23 was fine like always, i think nvidia did major changes for DX11 rendering.

That is not what people around here want to hear, as if it driver issue it not gona get fixed by nvidia if it happening in pcsx2 cause other there stance on emulation.

Sorta like how the stretch/zooming effect happen isnt gona be fixed.

Also the path changes where already in 335 drivers they just weren't ready/done and nor was the option to turn it on and off. And turning off the path changes in 357.50 nvCP (shader cache) does not stop this issue with DQ8 so i doubt those path change have anything to do with. It probably another random change like what cause the stretching/zoom issue that cause this that unless it get randomly fixed by nvidia it wont be fixed. All though we do have hope of the flicker/missing graphic being fixed as I been reading that people have been experienced flickering/missing graphics in some pc games

Like said DQ8 has issue the issue but rouge galaxy is fine on my ended

I for see more sad days for us nvidia people when it comes to pcsx2 stuff

DX9 render works fine for DQ8 for now so does SW mode

Gona have to hope it random fixed cause some pc game was doing this too as nvidia dont accept bug report in reguard to pcsx2 or emulators. As for the Stretching issue/zooming that is lost cause only PC game i ever found that show this issue is SWTOR loading screens/splash screen and that is so random and rare it damn near impossible to catch. and even when does happen it happens just once for second then not again for long long periods of time.
just be cause I have love being ignore I reported this to Nvidia complete with videos, that nvidia will not accept as bug reports

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...5/#4185455

feel free to add to it if you can but nvidia probably wont care
@tsunami2311

i hope the new WHQL driver make it better, well we will see.
(04-11-2014, 03:02 PM)Kenzeisha Wrote: @tsunami2311

i hope the new WHQL driver make it better, well we will see.

I say we have good chance of the miss graphics being fixed, seeing some pc games have same issues, as for other issue nvidia has i think it a lost cause