Why Raw Danger looks so diferent in Software and Hardware mode?
Hi, im really confused what about the way Raw Danger looks on a actual PS2, i like to play the game as close as possible to the original Hardware. And then theres raw danger. The Game has a fog effect on software mode mode, and lots of details. Then in Hardware mode the fog is gone, i can see more clearly but at the same time the ambient seems kinda weird. It has more shadows and also it runs much faster than software mode. Can someone know the ideal settings for this game, and how it looked on ps2? I took 2 screenshots and uploaded on imgur so you can compare. And also on the thread itself.                 

https://imgur.com/a/OF6IwpH

Im using the latest Automated Pcsx2 build

Sponsored links

Because the fog causes a slowdown and glitches in the hardware mode, it has been disabled there.
(09-24-2021, 11:37 PM)Agrippa Wrote: Because the fog causes a slowdown and glitches in the hardware mode, it has been disabled there.

ps2 version had fog then? so the software mode is closer to ps2 than hardware mode? 
btw, why fog has this effect? like silent hill 2 has a lot of fog and its emulated perfectly
Different developers, different approach.
One game might use same effects as the other ones, but the implementations aren't always the same.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(09-25-2021, 02:14 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Different developers, different approach.
One game might use same effects as the other ones, but the implementations aren't always the same.

Yeah it makes sense. I hope that in some years and fog can come back in hardware mode. Just finished the game and besides the camera its so good