Why am I getting slow gameplay?
I'm getting 15 fps with these specs:

AMD CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 Dual-Core Processor 245 (2.9 GHz) AM3

AMD CPU FANS: AMD STANDARD COOLING FAN

AMD DDR2 MOTHERBOARDS: ASRock N68-S Socket AM2+/ GeForce 7025/ DDR2/ RAID/ A&V&GbE

DDR2 DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY: 2GB (1 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC 6400) Dual Channel

PCI-EXPRESS VIDEO CARDS: nVidia GeForce 8800

SOUND CARDS: REALTEK 6-CHANNEL DIGITAL SOUND (ONBOARD)

NETWORK CARDS: REALTEK 10/100 ETHERNET (ONBOARD)

CASES: BCC VOYAGER MID-TOWER ATX

POWER SUPPLY: 550 WATT ATX POWER SUPPLY

I am playing final fantasy x using pcsx2 version 0.9.7! I should be getting full speed shouldnt I???

Sponsored links

It should be running at full speed. We have the exact same machine except for the GPU. Post your settings too and check if your CPU is overheating.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
you definitely should .

Could you pease post your pcsx2 settings, some screenshots ? console log ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Make sure you're using the microVU recompiler and not the interpreter.
[Image: 774509.png]
Same person with same question again and again about wondering question from your question thread. You have three different specs, first intel single core, second dualcore??, third AMD AthlonII, are you sure you had played that game with all of your specs?? Instead to make it wondering to wondering.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Thank you Amberion I wasn't using microVU recompiler Smile I am now getting 45-60 fps Tongue

@ register: I have a brother with a different computer and i let him use my account. This has been MY second thread made. So before you go saying, "Same person with same question again and again about wondering question from your question thread" ,please consider the possibilities. I also apologize for any confusion my brother and I have caused! I will tell him to make his own account so there will be no more mix-ups and any frustration we earlier caused! Thank you and please forgive Smile

By the way this is my first question asking why I'm getting slow game play...