Why are emulators free?
Nope, currently "steam direct" (the modified system) has seen a growth of these games since realease.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/676740...Simulator/ -- there are other examples but this one is one of the funniest.

Sponsored links

(08-10-2017, 01:54 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: You're kidding.  You're asking people to do all the work for you and make decisions for you.  It sounds like you have no knowledge what so ever about creating an emulator, and the legalities behind it.  If you are serious about doing this, then you're going to have to do a lot of work and become a bit of an expert in coding.  This isn't something for people to just do for you

You got it wrong. I am not wanting people working for me on this project and I just waiting for the result lying down. I'm going to work as hard as they are, but since I do not have the initial money to pay them, I wanted to know if they would accept the satisfaction of seeing the emulator working as the only payment. That if I make the emulator available for free to the users or if I charge for it if they would accept the payment only after that emulator gets ready and I start making money from it.
How would we know what they'd accept? These forums are for tech support for PCSX2. This isn't the right place to try to find a community of people to work on a random emulator and know what they may, or may not accept for payments. TkSilver gave you some info, if you want to investigate that
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
This guy has a lot of delusional fantasies. He doesn't know a thing about coding emulators (come on, I know you know that the guy knows how to boot his computer), then he is asking where to find people and how to talk and make friends with them, then he wants them to make the emulator for him and he wants to be the "boss"; and finally when the team, after working relentlessly for years to make an emulator that at least rival the free emulators that exists today he wants to pay them with "blissful happiness for creating a working emulator" while he charge the users.

What a good story for a comedy.