Why are my disc image files greyed out?!
grey'd out does normally mean it won't work. The reason it normally greys it out like that is because it cannot find the file
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Derpedy derp derp Blink   Biggrin   Tongue Laugh Laugh Laugh

That may be because I put them all on the External hardrive and deleted the originals to save me hardrive space. Those games take up like 10GB+ it's crazy.
One thing is for sure I'm buying a bigger Hardrive soon!
(08-09-2016, 02:05 PM)refraction Wrote: grey'd out does normally mean it won't work. The reason it normally greys it out like that is because it cannot find the file
Maybe we should add a UI option to (or automatically) remove those ISO's from the list?
(08-09-2016, 02:23 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Maybe we should add a UI option to (or automatically) remove those ISO's from the list?

yush. That would save me lots of time. I mean I can't help that I'm OCD. Tongue But at least for now people know to go to the ui file
backspace all the recents out , save it,  repeat if you played a game recently, and then find them again.
But then again, that was after digging and digging for answers Laugh
I think it's better to keep them grayed out if it can't find them. For instance if you reconnect an external drive with the files.

Also, when you open new files then the older ones go down the list and eventually out of the list.

However, what we don't have now is "MRU" re-arrangement. I.e. when you open a new iso then it goes to the top of the list, but when you open an iso which is already at the list then it doesn't move up.

We did have MRU rearrangement at some stage, and I think maybe we should restore that functionality.
(08-09-2016, 03:42 PM)avih Wrote: I think it's better to keep them grayed out if it can't find them. For instance if you reconnect an external drive with the files.

Also, when you open new files then the older ones go down the list and eventually out of the list.

However, what we don't have now is "MRU" re-arrangement. I.e. when you open a new iso then it goes to the top of the list, but when you open an iso which is already at the list then it doesn't move up.

We did have MRU rearrangement at some stage, and I think maybe we should restore that functionality.
Good point, but there might be no new files being opened, and then the greyed out ones will linger forever. Adding an option to delete the greyed out ones along with the re-arrangement would be ideal.
(08-09-2016, 03:56 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Good point, but there might be no new files being opened, and then the greyed out ones will linger forever. Adding an option to delete the greyed out ones along with the re-arrangement would be ideal.

What other program you know which allows you to remove files from the "recently opened" list? Smile

IMO if it really annoys you, edit the INI. Or delete the INI.
Yeah I backspaced all my recent games, repeated the process twice, found the new locations of my disc images and it fixed the problem.
Thank you all for the help I really appreciate it! Laugh Laugh Laugh